Wednesday, October 5, 2011

At Least I Am Cute!


A couple of days ago, Fall arrived with a vengeance!  It has been rainy, and cool and we have been cooped up inside the boat.

The Captain has the sniffles. and I am trying to ward them off... so we are both getting lots of rest, eating wholesome food and taking lots of vitamins.  No cuddling which is what you would think we should be doing in this weather!

Thank Goodness for tv, the internet and all of your blogs to read and giveaways to enter.

Tonight I am pretty much feeling like this....

 

I am going to do an upper body workout with my 8 lb. dumbbells as soon as I finish this post, I swear.  If I publish it, I will have to do it...

2 reps X 10 each:
  • bicep curls
  • tricep kickbacks
  • lateral raises
  • overhead presses
  • delt raises
  • upright rows

2 X 10 each per leg:
  • standing abductors
  • standing adductors

I am too lazy to get down on the floor and do pushups!

Do you ever feel like that?  That you just kinda don't care?

So not like me, and I am convinced I will snap out of it any moment.  Tomorrow's forecast is for dry cloudy weather... and I am going for a run.  It's a promise I made to ME!

8 comments:

  1. YES! i feel the same way tonight. it is rainy and cold here as well and i am just tired, headache, and feel like curling under my blankets with a warm drink and a magazine! hope you get that arm workout in friend! i was a cheater and chose not to post anything about a workout so that I could opt out based on my mood ;) so you are far better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle, I have felt like that daily, especially since being hurt...some days I just want to rock it out in a workout and some days I want to curl up in bed or on the couch and watch TV....

    I need to lift, like badly (it's been a while!) so I might just have to borrow that workout you have up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahahahahah that photo of the bear is amazing. I think you speak for MANY of us when you are honest and say that hey, we get exhausted sometimes! I feel like no one talks about it in the blog world. Everyone's perfect, right??? Well, I'm certainly not! Nice job on the workout even though you were exhausted. You ROCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle! You know I have had my fair share of feeling this way! Here is my promise to you (and to me!) - for real, this time, I AM DOING YOUR STRENGTH WORKOUT TONIGHT!! You should see it on Twitter, and if not, ask me about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. - I get confused by reps and times! Sorry! Does this mean you do 10 of each, twice? Thanks, Coach! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh we all have those days! Especially when the weather is bad I just want to stay in my bed all day. The weather is finally amazing here and it looks like it's here to stay for a little while so I'm definitely going to take advantage of it! Get back into it! You will feel so much better when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, man! The weather sounds like it stinks!! Go scrapbook something! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having one of those days right now. It is rainy out and i am avoiding my bodyrock workout by reading blogs!

    Hope you don't get the crud! i love that photo of the bear. Kind of want to snuggle up to the bear and read a book. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!