Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Favorites… Fun 4 You 2

Today I am sharing some of the things I found this week that I think you might like, too!


I have been waiting for what seems like weeks now, for Tamara to produce this work-along ABSolutely Amazing All Abs workout.  Can’t wait till my afternoon sweat session today to give it a try.   Thanks, fitknitchick! 


Did you see this post by Peanut Butter Fingers?  This picture of her coconut cinnamon cashew butter had me drooling the second I saw it… and it is truly delicious.  So glad I bought a new food processor.
cashew butter recipe


There is a fun giveaway going on at Slow is the New Fast right now… Nikki has an Energizer PRO 4 LED head light up for grabs.  This is something that she has decided to give away and is not a sponsored post.  Would love to see any of  you who might run or walk in the dark have a chance to win this.

What are you loving today?  Any FINDS that you would like to share?


  1. Ooh, I will have to check out Tamara's video:) thanks!

  2. Ooh, these are fantastic finds. Thanks, Elle- have a great weekend!

  3. Thanks for the shout out Elle! I am going right now to check out that cashew butter.... how did I miss this one? Right up my alley!
    Have a great weekend!

  4. Going to Tamara's video and going to try to win that headlight! Wow!

  5. I missed that coconut cinnamon cashew butter and that looks so good! Thanks for the tip :)

  6. Oh my that cashew butter has had my mouth watering.

    Need to check out Tamara's ab video. Must focus on abs more, that is for sure.

    Good shares, thanks!

  7. I want some of that nut butter! What do you normally put it on!?

  8. What awesome finds THANKS ;-)


Love it when you leave me a comment!