Monday, February 3, 2014

#SelfLoveAcademy

You probably already know that  I have decided to concentrate on Self-Care for the month of February… to look after myself both physically, and in doing so, in effect, emotionally. 

I ran across a program that fellow FitFluential Ambassador Chivon John has put together for a few weeks this month called Self-Love Academy and have decided to check it out… I think it may be more than I am looking for, but hey, no harm in looking and reading.

Today is the firt day and I received this in my email from Chivon this morning.

Does this speak to you, too?

6 comments:

  1. I need to really work on this.. with so many NOs you are nor enough thru my love, this is the biggest challenge for me in life.. I will keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I agree.
    selflove
    marriage
    fitness
    IT IS ALL A DAILY CHOICE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not something that I have ever heard of before, but it certainly sounds interesting! I'm going to have to look into it more, I could see how it could certainly improve your self-esteem and self-worth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does speak to me. I choose my own reality and shape it based on my own personal life path. If I choose to let the world fall and crumble around me I can. But I try to be positive and influential on others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of self-care and could probably use a bit more of it in my life lately.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!