Sunday, August 17, 2014

And She is Off...

Again... already.

We are leaving tomorrow morning, to take a ferry ride through the beautiful San Juan Islands to Anacortes, WA... then will spend the night at a hotel before flying from Bellingham to Denver, CO.

I am so excited... and actually quite nervous about staying with folks we don't know very well. The Captain is so confidant that we are going to have a wonderful time and that it will all just... flow.

And he is usually right.  And if I get in another trip to Trader Joe's, so much the better.

When I get back, I will probably tell you all about it... or at least the best parts!

See ya in September...

Who sang THAT song?


2 comments:

  1. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. Little late - but I hope you're having a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!