Tuesday, December 12, 2017

The Holiday Rush and Some Great Deals

I love this time of year... there is so much excitement in the air with the holiday season upon us and so much to see and do.  Too much really.

I am excited about some special things right now... let me fill you in...

I am taking part in a new 'diet' program with Chalene Johnson.  It is called one3one diet and is a 12 week program of structured experimenting with different eating protocols to find out what works best for people on an individual basis.  This first phase is using ketosis and intermittent fasting to prepare for a longer fast... so far loving all the information and community support.  I am learning so much about inflammation and gut health.

We have had an unexpected little trip fall into our laps!  I won a magazine contest for a 2-day trip to New York City including flights, lovely hotel, and concert tickets to see The Tenors.. also a meet and greet opportunity... which I may or may not take... I am a bit shy so we shall see.  Anyway, because of where I live it is going to involve ALL DAY travel to get there but I think it will be fun. I have never been to New York... never even thought about going and The Captain is pretty stoked too. I know it will be whirlwind so we are going to choose a couple of MUST see landmarks and see as much as we can.

So... some affiliations coming up...

I was chosen to be a nuun ambassador for 2018... so happy for the opportunity to share great discounts and product news with you here.  I do love nuun and use it every day.


Have you checked the Knuckle Lights web site lately?    They have some fabulous promotions going on right now.





FREE battery charger set value $9.99 with every order 
(1 Charger Set for EACH set of Knuckle Lights COLORS)

And they are offering FREE shipping in the U.S.

My friends at Nuzest are also offering a terrific holiday deal...

And if you like, use code eatrunsail at checkout for a 15% discount on your purchase. 


What are you most excited about this holiday season?  




11 comments:

  1. Exciting that you won that trip, what an experience! I'd love to go to NYC!!! And congrats on the Nuun ambassadorship!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to a big family gathering this weekend...we have it every year at Christmas time, but were unable to do it last year because of inclement weather and scheduling conflicts (due to the inclement weather).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fun but hectic time of the year. congrats on being a nuun ambassador again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to hear about the diet program and congrats on winning a trip, so awesome! I also love nuun...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the ambassadorships! There are so many great deals to be had right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the holiday season! This year it's even better becuase my daughter is 2 and finally kind of gets it - she's so excited for Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Nuun Ambassadorship! I'm part of the team, too! Love Nuun.

    I'm a little behind on decorating and whatnot this year, but my sights are set on our winter vacation. Hopefully, it's every bit as awesome as I'm envisioning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Nuun ambassadorship!

    I'm anxious to try Knuckle Lights! I just won a pair from another blog, so we'll see!

    I'm drowning in holiday prep, so I'm avoiding everything and catching up on blogging! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. The holiday season is so great, Elle. Congrats on the Nuun Ambassadorship. I would love to hear about about the diet program with Chalene Johnson.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being selected as an ambassador! That's great that you'll be able to represent a brand that you use on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keeeep thinking I need the knuckle lights for my ambles with the doodle!!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!