Monday, December 18, 2017

New Product Find to Share... Stitch and Flow Compression Stockings

Here is a little something new I am eager to share with you.  These Stitch and Flow compression stockings are bright and colorful and quite unique.  I was recently given the opportunity to try them out and I am quite enamoured with them.



The first thing you will notice when you open the package is the bright and colorful pixel design.  The soft weave fabric is a blend of 80% nylon and 20% spandex and the stockings have a graduated compression and each sock can be worn on either foot... no L and R to get mixed up!

The first thing I loved about them is that they were easy to put on... so many times I have ordered compression stockings in what I think should be an ample size, only to really struggle with getting them on and then off, too.  Not these. They go on with relative ease... are comfortable for even a full day's wear and then roll off quite nicely.  They are snug, but not overly so.

I have worn these stockings several times... while on my feet all day doing errands and shopping, and I have worn them while I run and then for a couple of hours afterward to help with recovery.  I will likely wear them on my travel day this weekend where I will be on a 4.5 hour flight and then a 1.75 hour flight shortly after.  I have that much confidence in them.

It is recommended that you hand wash these stockings and hang them to dry.  I normally hand wash my workout gear anyway so this was not a hardship for me.  But the label does say that they can be machine-washed in cold water with a mild soap or detergent.  You choose.

These Stitch and Flow compression stockings are now available on Amazon  and I am pretty sure you will be happily surprised with the price, too.

What do you think?  Do you wear compression stockings?


10 comments:

  1. I'm a huge believer in wearing compression gear on runs and during recovery. They really help my muscles, especially my calf muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are fun Elle! Love the colours! I'm a big fan of compression socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back on the compression socks again lately! Loving them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fun! I'm so glad to see manufacturers of compression socks really upping their game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of compression, though I prefer sleeves a little more than the full stockings. I love the pattern on these...totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love fun socks. And I think the compression clothing market is just going to keep growing. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big fan of wearing compression gear to help with my recovery and am just starting to use them more on my runs. That pixzel pattern is a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat. I'd like to wear compression socks for recovery, but usually am discouraged by the hassle of getting them off and on. Do these still have enough compression?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love compression socks for recovery. I like the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!