Friday, July 5, 2019

July is MY moth!


This is going to be MY month!

I have been winging my fitness and my food plan for several months... vacationing in Montreal for a month, and then having a horrible cold for 3 weeks after we got home has really put me in a downward trend.

But I am back in the groove!

I am running regularly. The runs are slow and short, but I am seeing improvement already... just like a beginner.

I have an eating plan, and am tracking and logging my intake. That works best for me to help with focus and assessment.

I have that pair of skinny Jean's uppermost in my mind.  And by the end of the month I will be wearing them proudly again.

So glad Summer is here... really enjoying all the outside time right now.

How is July coming along for you?  Sny big Summer plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it when you leave me a comment!