Friday, August 28, 2015

Celebrating Girlfriends in August

I missed the boat!

It has just come to my attention that August 1st was National Girlfriend Day... but I am going to jump aboard now and get in on the fun before August is over!  I love my girlfriends and do celebrate them in a variety of ways,  and I also love to share great information with all of you.

I discovered this infographic recently from Oscar Insurance, as they are creating awareness on women's health and preventative care along with their  New York based health insurance.

It outlines the tests, screenings, and vaccinations that women might want to have at various ages throughout our lives, in order to stay on top of our health and wellness. it outlines the tests, screenings, and vaccinations that women might want to have at various ages throughout our lives, in order to stay on top of our health and wellness.

I know that I am somewhat lax occasionally about these things too.... but honestly, I have just booked a mammogram and a Pap test for the beginning of October when I return from a little time away.

Have a look... are there any items on this list that you need to take care of soon?


Are there any other tests or screenings that you think should be added to the list?

How do you celebrate the special girlfriends in your life?

3 comments:

  1. Girlfriends and time with them is vital to my being every darn day! So I celebrate them all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my girlfriends so much! They are family to me and I cherish them. Feel the love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In every single way I really need to need to more.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!