The Captain on the other hand, has been out enjoying his new Saucony Triumph ISO running shoes, thanks to being involved in a FitFluential campaign… more about that next week. But, aren’t they beautiful?
I received a nice little package in the mail yesterday with some Footlogix creme mousse. It is an intensive care dry skin preparation for feet and I won it recently in a giveaway hosted by Janice at The Fitness Cheerleader. Looks yummy and I know my feet are going to love it this winter.
I am starting to get into the holiday spirit a little… yesterday we picked up a new little artificial Christmas tree, some lights for it and a tree topper. We can’t have a real tree in our apartment. On the boat, we had a couple of very small trees and we used them here in the apartment for the past couple of years… but the ornaments we have been collecting are too much for them, so a larger small tree was in order. I think we will decorate this weekend.
- Why You Shouldn’t Hold a Plank For Longer Than 30 Seconds at Your Trainer Paige
- The Top 5 Exercises That Burn the Most Calories at Femme Fatale
- One (Not Weird or Secret) Tip For Fat Loss at Lift Like a Girl
- 10 Reasons to Start a Workout Routine in the Fall at Empower Fitness
- The 8 Best Weight Loss Tips Ever at Live Lean TV
- 56 Reasons to Lose Weight BEFOIRE the End of the Year at Workout Nirvana
How about you? Any holiday spirit at your house yet?
Does it snow where you live?