Sunday, November 30, 2014

Saucony Triumph ISO Review #whoaface

Disclaimer:  The Captain received a pair of Saucony Triumph ISO running shoes through a campaign with FitFluential LLC.

A few days after we arrived back from our Las Vegas getaway, The Captain opened the door to a special delivery, just for him. that doesn't happen very often here so he could hardly wait to see what was inside the carton.

Saucony4

A very unusual box… and when he opened it, it not only alarmed him, but revealed its bright and bold contents…

Saucony2

The new Saucony Triumph ISO running shoes.  Very exciting!


Saucony1

Saucony5

He couldn’t wait to get them on… and he was thrilled that they fit so nicely.  He  has a lot of things to say about them, too.  Here are the main points in his own words:
  • They are so comfortable. I feel like I am wearing slippers
  • I wonder how much they weigh? They are the lightest shoes I have ever put on.
  • They fit perfectly. I have wide feet and there is a lot of room to wiggle my toes in these shoes.
  • The laces are kinda stretchy so they snug up nicely.  And the bow doesn’t slip so they stay done up.
  • I was a bit thrown by the plastic eyelets but I guess that is one of the reasons the shoes are so light.
  • I really like the colors. Do you like the colors? Do you think they are too bright for me?
  • I like lots of cushioning and these shoes have that. They feel very soft underfoot. Running in them is comfortable… no pounding.

Saucony6

Saucony7

Saucony8


But here are some of the highlights according to Saucony:
  • ULTRA-SOFT INNER SLEEVE CRAFTED OUT OF STRETCHABLE AIR MESH
  • MORPHS TO THE FOOT FOR A SOCK-LIKE FEEL
  • FLOATING SUPPORT CAGE CRADLES THE FOOT
  • POWERGRID+ PREMIUM CONDITIONING FOAM  - 20% MORE CUSHIONING THAN STANDARD MIDSOLES
  • OPTIMIZED GEOMETRY AND MATERIALS WORK WITH THE RUNNER'S STRIDE
  • MAINTAINS FLUID TRANSITIONS FOR A SMOOTH RIDE
You can find Saucony at:

http://instagram.com/saucony
https://twitter.com/saucony
https://www.facebook.com/Saucony
 
Oh yeah.. that box. Really weird.

What is your favorite running shoe these days?

5 comments:

  1. My favorite running shoes at the moment are my two pairs I have here in Kuwait, the Hoka One One Huaka and the Skora Form. Love rotating them both get the best of both worlds, the minimal type shoe and the maximal type shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby would love those! I like the box! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband's WHOA FACE is classic. They should replace the one that came with the box with his. LOL!!!! Running shoes that feel like slippers? Now you have my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes definitely deserve a WHOA. Face! I love the bright colors! My favorite shoes are the Brooks Adrenaline GTS and the Hoka One One conquest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing everyone's better half! Glad he loves the shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!