Tuesday, March 11, 2014

E-A-T … Think Before You Eat.


Food and eating has been on my mind a lot lately… all the time actually (and honestly).  I am constantly looking for better ways to fuel my workouts, and keep my body weight stable, while tweaking my macros and trying to get in all the nutrients I need.

I like the things I eat to be tasty, and pretty, and colorful.  I like to cook and to bake and create, and I am always coming up with new ways to eat the foods I like and to combine them into new dishes. 

For the most part, I think I eat pretty healthy.  Oh sure, there are occasional indulgences, but for the most part, I am careful, mindful, calculating even.
 
When one of my dear friends shared these words with me today, I decided to put them into a graphic and share them here.

She doesn’t remember where the words came from so I cannot credit the author.  But I am passing them along anyway.  If  you know the source, I would be happy to give credit!  The graphic is mine.


Think Before You Eat

Are you mindful about what you eat?

Any food rules you abide by?

7 comments:

  1. I like this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminders. I'm usually pretty good about food choices but I do fall victim to boredom eating sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed about a month ago that I had let this slip. Amazing how that can still happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these Elle! Thanks for sharing the tips about time. That's one I too often forget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am VERY VERY mindful of what I eat because I have to be and at this point because I want to be. I feel great thanks to the foods that I consume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im completely mindful and intuitive and yet have found the hardest thing has been/is teaching mindful eating to my child!
    when it's just intuitive for me now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going through the exact same thing...

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!