Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fit Approach #NoExcuses 2015 Challenge for Elle

Today I’m sharing my #NoExcuses for 2015 as part of the Fitapproach Challenge. Check out this Mad Lib that I filled out!
 
 
no excuses fit approach


Hey 2015, it’s me Elle.

This year I would like to have more fun with my fitness actitivities and food plans… to enjoy it all more and not get so wrapped up in taking it all too seriously.

It would also be super-duper awesome if I also did the camel pose this year. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because I want to be more flexible.

The thing I am looking forward to most this year is travelling with The Captain.

I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is my amazing husband to help me get up, get caffeinated and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.

Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse is my part time job as well as writing two blogs and I have used it to get out of doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom on more than many occasions.

I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to get up earlier.

Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I’ll still wake up naturally, bright and chipper and refreshed.  

I will stop blaming him for drinking the rest of the red wine when everyone knows it was really me.

My tight quads are not the reason I make excuses. I will show my quads who’s boss this year and get my flexibility on.

I know that stretching is better than not working out at all.

I will reward myself by getting in some road time and visiting some neighboring towns.

No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock a hoodie from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and shiny  I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking camel pose in new Tie One On Leggings from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my posture with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next  5km race withSasquatch Racing.

Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my tank top will smell in my / during my yoga class after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!

Tag, Tweet, shout-out, call, text, fax or email 3 friends to take this survey and share how they will have a #NoExcuses 2015. Remind your friends to simply fill in the underlined parts!


Three friends:

Christy at My Dirt Road Anthem

Marcia at Marcia's Healthy Slice

Sara at Words to Run By


And a big thank you to Anna at Piper's Run for tagging me!  You can read her #NoExcuses 2015 Challenge post HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Great goals for 2015! Can't wait to follow along with your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I was wanting to be tagged, I didn't know if I was supposed to be tagged or just start or what, but YAY!
    I love the bit about the red wine. I used to blame my husband, but he doesn't even drink wine ! :)

    I will have my post up tomorrow. and yeah, you show those quads who is boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute game! Completing the marathon was my only goal for 2015. I fell like I'm done now! ( just kidding, sort of).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post..keep up the good work of posting good stuffs.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!