I have found them!
I was really happy when I received a pair of Tiux compression socks to try out and review… happier still now that they have offered to give a pair to one of my readers as well. I always love to share good things with my friends.
The first test I put these Tiux socks through was an all-day shopping trip. I pulled them on at 9 a.m. and walked most of the day on concrete and concrete-covered tile floors. I didn’t take remove the socks until about 10 p.m. that evening and that is when I first noticed I was wearing them on the wrong feet! Hahaha…
I don’t think I have ever had socks that were marked L and R before and I was quite amused… but honestly, when I did wear them on the correct feet the next time out… they did fit better!
I wore them to work under a pair of black dress pants… and again, I had them on for about 12 hours straight. For a girl who loves to be in bare feet, it is a real compliment to the socks that I don’t want to rip them off as soon as I walk in the door from my outing.
And yes, I have worn them to run in, and also to workout in, and for long walks, too. Actually, they have pretty much become my go-to socks because they are so cozy and soft. Usually after a run or a day of walking, my legs feel heavy and tired, are swollen, and I often have muscle cramps during the night… but not since I have been wearing these Tiux socks every day.
The toes have no annoying seams… they are thicker underfoot, and they are just the right amount of snug for support in the ankles, calves and shins. They are not so tight that I have to fight with them getting them on or off, and they are not so long that I have too much fabric to deal with after I have pulled them up. I have a fairly long leg-line and they fit very well.
- Wide top band for comfort.
- Calf support and stabilization.
- Achilles tendon protection to prevent blistering and irritation.
- “Y” heel for contoured perfect fit.
- Padded footbed provides cushion and shock absorption.
- Seamless toe for maximum comfort.
- Breathable mesh instep to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Graduated compression (20-25 mmHg) to increase blood circulation.
- Constructed with premium technical fabrics for superior moisture management and breathability.
- 200 thread count for ultimate durability,comfort and fit.
- Left and right anatomical design.
- Enhance performance by accelerating blood flow to provide more oxygen to your muscles, while flushing out metabolic wastes.
- Reduce muscle fatigue and damage by minimizing muscle vibration.
- Recover faster and improve muscle repair with increased blood circulation.
- Prevent blood pooling in the feet.
And just in case you are interested Tiux has a program they call Tiux 1% and here is what they have to say about it.
"At Tiux, it’s important for us to look for ways to make a positive difference. That’s why we’ve partnered with MAG (Mines Advisory Group) and will donate 1% of our revenue to help save lives and protect communities from landmines, unexploded ordnance (UXO) and other weapons remaining after conflict. This means that 1% of every purchase will go towards providing a safe and secure future for men, women and children affected by violence and conflict.
About MAGMAG is a non-governmental organization that has worked in more than 40 countries since 1989, to save lives and build futures by:
- Reclaiming land contaminated with remnants of conflict, such as landmines, cluster munitions, bombs, shells and mortars.
- Finding ways to reduce the daily risk of death or injury for civilians.
- Creating safe and secure conditions for development, free from armed violence. "
Tiux Performance Compression Socks Giveaway - eat run sail
So, what color would you choose if you win?
A big congratulations to Erin E! Hope you love your Tiux Performance Compression Socks too!