Saturday, July 9, 2011

Electronics? Wow!

So, I am having fun with the new Blackberry.  It connects to my wifi router but not to the internet so need to keep working on that.... but I have joined the world of texting and it is great... and I returned the camera and upgraded to a slightly better Panasonic model... will look at that over the next day or 2.

Running?

Yes, on Sunday.  I am feeling somewhat like a slug these past few days and spending waaaaay too much time online searching for information.

Will be so good to get out and sweat tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. haha! i love to sit around and play with new electronics...so crazy how other things are quickly forgotten when you have new toys to play with!! i am jealous of all your new gadgets :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!