Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday… Finally.... Phew

This morning I completed my last workout in my 12-week strength training program and I am so EXCITED to have it done…

I cannot TELL you how happy I am to have it over with and finished.  

Not sure if it is because it means I get a break now for a short time, or if it means I am looking forward to something NEW or if I am just plain ole proud of myself for having stuck with it till the end.

Likely all of those things… yes,

HURRAY for me.

And here are some other things making me happy this week:

Dec 16 Promax Nutrition bars 001

The box of Promax Nutrition bars that arrived after I won them on a Twitter contest.  They have a whopping 28g of protein each.


Dec 17 Celestial Seasonings Teas 001

I was able to find my 2 favorite holiday teas on sale at a local market this week.  They are only available this time of year so I stock up.


Dec 20 key limes 001

The Captain picked up this bag of key limes for me – he knows I like to have a fresh lime squeezed into a glass of water every morning, to start my day, and these are so sweet and just the right size.


Our little ‘cheer’ bag project is bringing me lots of joy right now, too.  We have assembled some treats and goodies into zip lock ‘Snowman’ sacks to give out to people we encounter while out walking, who look they could use a smile or a handout.  We put some together for the doggies who live on our city streets as well.  So nice to share a smile and a moment with strangers.

What is rocking your world this week?

5 comments:

  1. Was this the longest week ever or what? I love the idea of a cheer bag! Those teas look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decorated (and named) the Christmas tree, and I have a customised Christmas jumper :) what could go wrong?!

    PS I start each day with lemon water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decorated (and named) the Christmas tree, and I have a customised Christmas jumper :) what could go wrong?!

    PS I start each day with lemon water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lime juice is so good! Especially on a summer day, mixed with perrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing & LOVE the cheer bag - so cool! Hubby's bday is Monday so... :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!