I don’t feel quite as flexible when I do yoga first thing in the morning, but that’s okay. I have learned not to push myself and am not disappointed when I cannot sit back into a full Willow for more than a couple of minutes, or get my feet flat on the floor during a Downward Facing Dog.
I have a CRUNCH Yoga-Pilates DVD that has a 40 minute routine on it… did that first thing on Sunday morning and got the week off to a great start. Nothing wrong with a bit of extra core work either.
In past weeks, I have made these #onesmallchange commitments:
- no eats after 8 p.m.
- drink 64 ounces of water each day
- take my supplements
- uplift at least one woman each day
- be extra nice to a difficult woman each day
- have enough pre-workout fuel
- nutrient combination of 20% fat, 35% protein, 45% carbs
- pre-bedtime routine
- allow myself to be IMperfect
Do you practice yoga? What is your favorite time of day for it?
What is #onesmallchange you can make this week?