But PATIENCE has never been my strong suit. I like to say my older sister got it all and there was none left for me. But I keep trying and do sometimes even succeed in flexing my ‘patience muscle’ and so I feel like I am not a complete failure in this area.
Patience will be my challenge this week as I link up to Marcia’s #onesmallchange post again. At this time of year I think it is even more important to remember to be patient… with other drivers, other shoppers, my co-workers, and even my darling husband! I am sure he appreciates it, too.
- no eats after 8 p.m.
- drink 64 ounces of water each day
- take my supplements
- uplift at least one woman each day
- be extra nice to a difficult woman each day
- have enough pre-workout fuel
- nutrient combination of 20% fat, 35% protein, 45% carbs
- pre-bedtime routine
- allow myself to be IMperfect
- one yoga session per week
- take a step back from social media regularly
Did you remember the tv show? It is called KUNG FU, and the actor who was called Grasshopper was David Carradine, the star of the show. One of his teachers called him Grasshopper as a child.