We have had this little tree since we first moved onto the sailboat in 2001 and have been collecting an ornament every year we have been together… it is so sweet and very meaningful to both of us. We have lots more room now but still haven't been able to give up this little tree for a larger one.
We came home realizing that we can keep this little project up through the rest of the Winter… it doesn’t have to be just about Christmas.
Over the past several weeks I have committed to these #onesmallchange challenges… and for the most part I am doing well. The bedtime routine continues to plague me… and I have come to realize that it is likely not as important to me as I THINK it should be. But I am getting to it more often so that is a positive change at least.
- no eats after 8 p.m.
- drink 64 ounces of water each day
- take my supplements
- uplift at least one woman each day
- be extra nice to a difficult woman each day
- have enough pre-workout fuel
- nutrient combination of 20% fat, 35% protein, 45% carbs
- pre-bedtime routine
- allow myself to be IMperfect
- one yoga session per week
- step back from social media
What about you? Can you make #onesmallchange this last week of the year?