Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Weekly Recap

I did pretty well this past week, I think, in spite of the rain and wind we had here.  I managed to get out and run twice and got in some good walks, and a couple of strength workouts, too.

Here is how it went:

Sunday:
  • walk .33 miles
  • run 8.75 km
  • stretch 5 minutes
Monday:
  • N/A
Tuesday:
  • walk 2 miles
  • upper body w/8 lb weights 10 minutes
Wednesday:
  • walk .5 miles
  • run 5.8 km
  • stretch 5 minutes
Thursday
  • N/A
Friday
  • walk 5 miles
  • upper body w/8 lb weights 10 minutes
  • lower body 10 minutes
Saturday
  • walk 2 miles

15 comments:

  1. Great job getting out there and getting your workouts in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great week Elle, and despite the rain, you still got moving!! Keep it up and that half will be easy peasy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job!! I need to start movin' my bootie instead of just eatin' fruit and veggies;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week Elle! Do you feel extra motivated by the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge? I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job getting it done! No matter what, you were making it a priority! Yay for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. way to go you did really well last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your week looks great! Nice job getting in those strength sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Elle! I am so glad I don't have to deal with as much rain as you do! Luckily so far the weather has been pretty good this fall here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great workout thanks for stopping by for my giveaway. You didn't have to follow me though I made that part optional this time, as I feel weird making people follow my blog :P

    I need some of your workouts over here

    ReplyDelete
  10. This IS a great week! That Bootie Buster Challenge is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome week, Elle!

    P.S. - I think all of that rain is in Columbus now!! Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!