Sunday, November 6, 2011

Short Recap of My Week

Quickie recap of the little bit of work I did this past week:

Sunday
  •  40 minute walk
Tuesday
  •  80 minute walk/5miles
Thursday
  • 40 minute walk/2miles
Saturday
  • 3km run
  • 30 minute walk/2miles

Friday I got the go ahead from my doctor to start working out and running again so this week will be more active!

I had a wonderful lazy morning, watching a live stream of the NYC marathon and then tracked 3 of my bloggy friends till they finished.  Fun!  And so inspiring.

6 comments:

  1. I love lazy mornings. LOVE. Sleeping in, coffee and sitting outside on the deck.....

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get those miles in!! So happy your doctor gave you the go ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited you are able to run again!! I thought of you on Sunday morning as I enjoyed some pancakes out and a lazy Sunday morning...vegan apple cinnamon, delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great long walks!! i just love those, especially with my audiobooks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!! love that you still got in a great week of fitness. and beyond excited that you are running again! hope you have a great week Elle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! This is a great week of training, Elle! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!