Thursday, May 31, 2012

And The @TommieCopper Compression Shorts Winner Is...

I can hardly believe the end of May has arrived already.  Where is the time going?

I really need to spend some time thinking about my fitness goals for the month of June and I had better do it today!  But it will have to be AFTER my kettlebell workout.  Cannot miss that.

I am pleased to say that The Captain helped me choose the winner of my Tommie Copper compressions shorts giveaway.  I wrote out all the entries on separate bits of paper and put them into a little bowl...


And I asked The Captain to stir them up really well...



And then he drew one out... and showed it to me...


The lucky winner is


mom27g

who writes a blog called PAMdemonium and is currently training for a marathon.  Good Luck with that and congratulations on your Tommie Copper win - which is your choice of one pair of women's or men's compression shorts.  I have already emailed you at the address your provided with your entry.


Do you have anything special coming up in June? 

What are you going to focus on, fitness-wise?



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pam! Hope you enjoy them but I must admit that I'm slightly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Pami! I think for June I will focus on a couple of things: (1) finding new running places/trails/routes, and (2) trying to get faster!

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!