Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Best Body Boot Camp... already into week 6

I cannot believe we are into the middle of week 6 of Tina Reale's Best Body Boot Camp already... it really seems like it just started.

But I can tell from the way my arms and shoulders are looking that I have been working hard.  My biceps, triceps and especially my delts are shaping up quite nicely. I will not be hiding them under longer sleeved tees this summer, that's for sure!

I hope that Tina has something really hard in the works for the last couple of weeks.  I am loving the hard work and I am really loving having a plan all laid out for me, put together by a knowledgable trainer.

To be honest, I haven't loved every workout.  But I have really enjoyed the variety of the exercises and pleased that Tina bothers to explain the exercises she has chosen, even if I cannot really do them all very well.  This past couple of weeks have been a couple of moves that I am not strong enough to do yet, but one day I will...

If you are interested in Best Body Boot Camp round 6, check out the details on Tina's web site here.


bootcamp_large

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I think one of my favorite results of doing 2 rounds of BBB is that I feel like I have a huge inventory of workout moves that I know now. I feel so much more confident doing strength moves.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!