Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spring Cleaning My Health

For the past several months, really since the beginning of the year, I have been concentrating on doing a better job in taking care of my body, both inside and out… to enhance my immune system and my overall health and wellness. 

I guess you could say I am Spring Cleaning My Health…

Jan 25 heart3 001

I have been working out on a regular basis and love the gains I am making in my strength and endurance.  I love to work out at home and enjoy a  w-i-d-e variety of exercise types.

I have found a food plan that makes me feel energetic and nourished… my digestive system seems much happier… the nagging inflammation between my ears seems to have disappeared, and I am lean and feeling good.  I am sleeping like a log every night and wake up each morning, refreshed and eager to begin the day.

I have been reading a lot about super foods to boost my immunity, and have added some to my diet on a regular basis:
  • squeezing a fresh lime into a glass of water and drinking first thing upon arising from bed each morning
  • adding turmeric and black pepper to my meals
  • drinking green tea daily
  • adding garlic  to foods I cook daily
  • eating sweet potatoes several times a week
I have become a bit of a fanatic about washing my hands, especially when we come in from a shopping trip… and I have been making a real effort to keep my hands away from my face.

I have also been making sure to drink lots of water and to take my immunity-boosting supplements.

A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try an all-nature health supplement called EpiCor and I eagerly accepted the opportunity.

EpiCor

I first became familiar with EpiCor a few months ago after receiving a few cases of FRS Healthy Defense, which contained this dietary supplement. The story behind how EpiCor evolved is quite interesting, and I learned that it helps balance the immune system. 

EpiCor not only activates the body’s first and second line of immune defenses, it also acts as a prebiotic, feeding friendly bacteria in the gut. That’s an immune strengthening triple play. Bonus: If you do get sick, EpiCor helps you recover more quickly. And it’s safe for the whole family, children ages four and up.

To learn more about EpiCor you can check out their web site, and check out this link to find out where to buy it for yourself.

How is your Spring Cleaning coming along?

Any immunity boosting ideas to share?

I was provided with EpiCor but I did not receive compensation for this post. All opinions and Spring Cleaning efforts are a result of my own research.

4 comments:

  1. Wow--you've really been taking stock and making changes. I'm glad it is paying off for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve that you are being good to you & finding what works for you! Will have to read up on EpiCor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still taking the EpiCor? If so, how is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound so happy and healthy. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!