Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends


We are having the warmest, sunniest October day here, and got out for a lovely hour-long walk along the beach before having lunch and getting our turkey into the oven.  I am thankful this year, especially, for my health and my ability to keep active and happy!

I just drew the winner of my Wahine Sport Long Glove/Arm Sleeve giveaway and shared her name on the original post.  Check it out to see if it was you!

And if you didn't win, but still want a pair, order some for yourself from the Wahine Sport web site.


Tell Linda that I sent you!


Feeling thankful about anything in particular this year?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Elle! Glad you're enjoying some glorious fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally lucked out with such a beautiful weekend for Thanksgiving! Happy turkey day to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at all the Canadian Instagramers and their yummy meals made my mouth water;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy one to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankful every day to just wake up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it when you leave me a comment!